My mom came up this weekend to watch Lilly and Cal ALL DAY on Saturday. Gretchen and I really enjoyed the time to ourselves. We had a relaxing time shopping in the afternoon. We both got some new shoes from ALDO. Gretchen got some nice boots and I got some sweet grown-up sneakers. It was nice to be able to take our time and try on lots of shoes without kids destroying the store or getting fussy. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake factory and we both enjoyed over-eating in each other's company. Gretchen had some chicken tacos and I had the Tons of Fun burger which was basically Cheesecake Factory's bigger and tastier version of the Big Mac. We took our time and then caught a late movie, "Taken". Not a great movie but since it was the first movie we've seen in many months, it was still really enjoyable. We got home after midnight and were exhausted. Thanks so much Mom!
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Date Day!
This post is brought to you by Matt at 4:29 PM
Blog posts about: Gretchen, Matt Weis, Relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are very welcome! I totally enjoyed my time with Lilly and Cal. Let's do it again, soon!
Awww how sweet of you to take your wife out. Especially since you are leaving her on Valentine's day...lol:)
Thank you Jaci! I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds something wrong with Matt getting a hotel room with his brother on Valentines Day.
Post a Comment