We've been busy unpacking, and cleaning and organizing so I've hardly taken any photos... luckily we have Lilly around to take them for us.
And... a few pictures that I took. The kids have enjoyed exploring their new space and have had wonderful weather to do it.
We're also getting into a new routine. Things seem a little easier in our new space. One of my favorite times is when we read bedtime stories in the family room before the kids head up to their separate bedrooms.
4 comments:
Tell lilly i especially like the one of the wood floor. such detail and composition!!!
My favorite is the one where we see "Dairy Queen" (Gretchen), "Christian" (Matt), Calvin eating, while intently watching "the game", and just Gracie's body with her head placed just right for catching anything Calvin drops!
Thanks for the pictures, Lilly :) Now I'm hungry for chips and salsa and of course- guacamole!!
Dear Gretchen,
Please give me your salsa recipe.... that looks simply amazing! :)
Post a Comment