I've had a few of you request that I update the blog on how Wrigley is doing (Jamie). So here is what we know thus far. Wrigley had exploratory surgery yesterday to take a closer look at her small intestine to see what is causing her GI issues. The surgery went well and the vet said that everything looks great with the exception of her small intestine. They took a biopsy and we will get the result back from that by next week. Wrigley did, however, have to spend the night in the hospital, just to make sure that she was stable. I kept thinking about our poor puppy in a strange place with a funny looking cone around her head. Matt and I missed her so much... even Lilly noticed Wrigley was gone. Wrigley is doing great and taking it easy now that she is home. We have to keep an eye on her and make sure she leaves her stitches alone or she has to wear the cone again. Now we are just praying that we find out what is behind all her ailments and that it is treatable... and I will, of course, update the blog when I know more.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks...we/Jack are praying for Wrigley....
I'll keep praying for Wrigley. She needs to get well for us. I love all of you!
Post a Comment