Intrigued? Read more here...
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Another One?
Yes... Matt ran another Marathon this past weekend. For those of you keeping track this is his 3rd in 3 months. He ran the Tecumseh Trail Marathon in Indiana with his brother Eric, in the woods... in the freezing snow! I KNOW! This one was his favorite so far - go figure. I'm so proud of him and amazed at what he is able to do. His recovery time is what gets me. He ran the marathon on Saturday drove 7 hours home and barely said a word about being sore or tired. What a stud, right? Matt's definitely fallen in love with running - he's even in some Marathon Maniac club. He's so inspirational I may even try to run a 5K this Spring. I know it's 23.1 miles shorter than a marathon but you gotta start somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment